Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bucket List

I'm finally a quarter of a century old and I must say getting older isn't always fun!
Out for my Bday (late celebration)

But in light of gaining another year, i've decided that there are some pretty important things i need to accomplish either before I die or before kids come along and ruin everything :)

So far this is what I've come up with:

1.Carnival- Rio de Janeiro









2. New Years- New York
3. Mardi Gras- New Orleans
4. Run a half marathon
5. Ride in the MS 150
6. Go on an Alaskan cruise
7. Be in New York for Fashion Week
8. Be in Milan for Fashion Week
9. Go Sky diving
10. Visit the Great Wall of China
11. Celebrate Chinese New Years in China/Singapore
12. Travel to Santorini- Greece








13. Visit Rome
14. Go on a Mission Trip with my church
15. Visit Paris with the love of my life (who ever that may be)




This isn't the end of my list, but just the start of it.

I'm also addicted to Pinterest, sooo I will be blogging on my crafty attempts!


No comments:

Post a Comment