Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Show Me Your Meat!

So my lady friends and I went out for some crawfish and beer last night.
I must say, I have some pretty awesome friends.
Magen bought me a cute gold necklace from Austin with a feather on it to remind me of them when ever I wore it.  Not that I need a necklace to do that, but sure, I'm game ;)


As we were digging through 10lbs of semi-small crawfish, Emily became concerned with a possible meat option I may be tricked into eating, DOG.
I told her that DOG was not on my list of things to eat in my life, but this wasn't enough for her. With the most concerned/serious look on her face she said "Ashton, you need to tell them, 'SHOW ME YOUR MEAT.'"
This comment obviously led us down a dirty path...and is now the victim of another entertaining album title.
 

 





I also found out last night that I won't be staying in the apartment as planned, but in a nearby hotel for the first 4 weeks :(
Con: NO KITCHEN/No Washer and Dryer  
Pro: ROOM SERVICE :)




Check out the site, I have a deluxe suite that within walking distance to work!

Oh, right--> I leave in 12 hours and I still haven't finished packing, uh oh.
Lemme get on that!

No comments:

Post a Comment