Monday, March 28, 2011

Dirty Sanchez

There's no purpose to the title of this post. 

I'm really starting to adjust to the culture here and using public transportation. I just bought my EZlink card so that I can ride the subways and buses without having to dig around in my purse for coins. (which is pointless because i don't know the size and worth of them anyway)

I've been Skyping with my besties, I feel like I haven't even left Hope and Magen, we talk nearly every day!
Add me if you haven't already :ashtondey

This past weekend I got way too drunk with some of my colleagues and woke up feeling like donkey poo on Saturday. Cheryl had reservations for us at Royal China for dim sum, and to be honest I could have stayed in bed all day. But alas, I got my ass up and went out to eat. This place is the cutest thing you've ever seen (maybe not puppies playing in flowers cute, but you get it) It looked like a Tiffany's box!



After lunch Cheryl took me to Vivocity where I caught a tram over to Sentosa Beach. (Please google the PINK DOLPHINS at Sentosa. Kid you not, they are f*cking pink!)

I journeyed down to Tanjong Beach Club and laid out. The view is "eh" because of all the barges in the water, but it's a beach and it made me happy.


Apparently there is a Peacock problem. I personally see no problem in them attacking, it would be the most beautiful thing EVER!

And to my last point, we all know my secrets to staying thin (kidding) but I can generally eat anything but know there are side effects. I should have known that 2 weeks with all of this street food would catch up to me. So today I'm home from work, I'll just leave it at that:)

*Tootles Loves*

No comments:

Post a Comment