Friday, April 1, 2011

They play A LOT of old school J.Lo here

...and i like it!

Observations: about 93% of the population owns an iPhone 4 and i would like to see the hypothetical trash can that is holding all the 3Gs after the upgrade.

Fat Count: 17

Things I will do when I get home:

Eat Mexican Food (as unhealthy as it is my body can actually digest it)

Take a hot shower for more than 8.5 mins

Watch my shows the day they air so that Facebook can't ruin the endings for me.

Drink a Dr. Pepper

Eat Flaming Hot Cheetos (this is an option for now)

Use a real hair dryer (looks like a vacuum)

DO MY OWN LAUNDRY (of course I'm not OK with other people washing my unmentionables)

Sign up for hot yoga --->talk about a detox

Hug my nuggets Mila and Maddie!

Have a/24 Dos XX with LEMON with Ali

Snuggle With Kassie

more to come...



This sign says:
"No Smoking
No Eating & Drinking
No Cutting of Nails
No Digging of Nose"




This totally made me want to pick my nose, SO I DID. Take that cab driver.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to see you like hot yoga Ashton!! I just absolutely love it. I will be trying Bikram for the first time in a couple weeks. Enjoy your time in Singapore!

    ReplyDelete