Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I make adult braces look GOOD

so where did i last leave off?
I'm been incredibly busy learning the contracts for my position and I've been warned that if i don't learn them by this Friday that I can't come home.
-Don't worry i'll pay off the lady who is giving my evaluation to my boss.

Back track a bit:
2 weekends ago Mom and I went to the Jurong Bird Park and the Night Safari.

The bird park made me happy because of the sweet ass birds, they sang, stole money, gave back the money, and ruffled their cute little feathers.
Note: Watching the movie RIO will make you want a bird and then it will make you want to travel with that bird to Brazil. 
Natalie Portman, I LOVE YOUR WORK!

Discretely opening my bag to steal this bird.

He was mackin on a lady peacock, too bad he's a hot mess.

Sharing some lunch with the Pelis

Could have stolen this one too...but it probably would have cussed me out


After the bird park we took a bus to the world's only Night Safari
-It was everything a tourist could only half-care to see. But we did it anyway...
The animals were asleep and you could shine a flashlight in there direction to find them.
The 2 best parts where:
1) The crazy fire breathing dudes that almost shot us with several arrow things, God Bless their impeccable aim.
2) a bat pooped on mom's head and another attempted to pee on us. *sarcastic excitement*
Tram ride

HEY, someone's in here!

snake wrangler

Clearly on safari with my Z

sweet smell of kerosene

It still was a great day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment