Sunday, April 3, 2011

MAN, My Feet Hurt!


I spent half of my Sunday relaxing in bed then decided to venture out to the Botanic Gardens.
I don't think my little feet were prepared for that this place had to offer (like the miles of walking) but
it was absolutely splendid :)
I sweat my arse off, had lunch at a Halia Restaurant, went to the Orchid Gardens (did you know there is up to 30,000 species of Orchids?!) and then basically crawled back to the taxi stand.

I know this is busy, I'll have them posted on Facebook as well.


I'm not one to take pictures of my self because it makes me feel awkward, but you'll find a few of those in here. I started trading pics for pics with some other fellow flower lovers. I should have just had other people in my photos, I'm pretty much ruining the beauty of the flowers.

If you click on the collages you'll be able to zoom in to see them better!!

Since my nails looked jacked up I thought after my long walk around the B.G. I would get a mani/pedi. Turns out you have to specify you want to pay 100+ just to have then do it right, they sat me down and just painted my toes and fingers. Damn it, no massage chair, no foot scrub or rub.
and I messed up one of my nails a good 10 mins after I left, oh well it was only SGD$22 for everything.
One of the interesting things about Singapore, is you DON'T TIP. They include a service charge in everything you buy so when you're out to eat you just pay the bill and go.

Note to self: Don't eat/drink on the subway, old ladies will give you the stink eye and if you're caught you'll be fined. DUN DUN DUN!
Another Note to Self: Hooter's at Clarke Quay has fried pickles, go get some because fried pickles are the tits.

No comments:

Post a Comment